Forum Officiel Du Clan Hyuga
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Officiel Du Clan Hyuga

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]

5 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
naoy
Jounin
Jounin
naoy

Nombre d'avertissements
Avertissements Avertissements:
English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Left_bar_bleue2/5English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)

English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Empty
MessageSujet: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juin - 4:07

In this subject we speak only English!!!!!
Okay, Let's Rock BABY!!!!
We talk about your tastes musicals!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gaijin63
Floodeur Professionel
Floodeur Professionel
Gaijin63

Localisation : 63 L'auvergne ! Volvic ! Le puy de Dome ! Alala c'est que du bonheur :D !

Nombre d'avertissements
English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Left_bar_bleue1/5English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juin - 6:27

Musicals tastes !! U have a bad english ! u know it ? LMAO (mdr anglais !) Anyway i think the better person who can speak here is our french Blood the americo-spanish french ! Very Happy
naoy
Jounin
Jounin
naoy

Nombre d'avertissements
English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Left_bar_bleue2/5English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juin - 9:15

Waow I love you and I' know, I've a very bad english!!!!
LMAO?????
Your musicals tastes little Gaïjin!!!!
Spirit
Sage Offensif - Conseil des sages
Spirit

Nombre d'avertissements
English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Left_bar_bleue0/5English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juin - 10:33

What's up man ? - Shut up ! - I like this ! - I'm beautiful ! - Yes ! - No ! - Where is Bryan ? - Bryan is in the kitchen !

Voilà ce que j'ai appris depuis la sixième en cours d'anglais. Very Happy
https://clan-hyuga.1fr1.net
esnna
Genin avancé
Genin avancé
esnna

Nombre d'avertissements
English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Left_bar_bleue0/5English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juin - 13:04

your poor in english....
no really....
I'm a canadian so i must obligatory learn how to talk, read and speak in english...
I think I will be the best in this topic Razz

and for my "musical tastes" I love the classic the folk and the J-pop ^^
http://tsukaima.kanak.fr
naoy
Jounin
Jounin
naoy

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juin - 15:13

Blood is very good in english too because he is American!!!!
My musical tastes are Rock Rock Rock and Rock!!!!
Spirit have you see the show of Gad Elmaleh (Bryan is in the kitchen!!!!)
esnna
Genin avancé
Genin avancé
esnna

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juin - 15:37

...me too I live in america...
...the canada is in america...
...anyway anything is good for the flood ^-^
Gaijin63
Floodeur Professionel
Floodeur Professionel
Gaijin63

Localisation : 63 L'auvergne ! Volvic ! Le puy de Dome ! Alala c'est que du bonheur :D !

Nombre d'avertissements
English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Left_bar_bleue1/5English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juin - 16:03

Yeah of course ! And Naoy for answer i think my musical taste is : THE METAL ! Rammstein Slipknot Soad Korn Motorhead ! Very gud the best ! <3 <3 !
Spirit
Spirit

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMer 27 Juin - 1:58

Hey men !

I'm too from America !!! ... but Sud America Very Happy

Asi que el que quiera hablar espanol conmigo pues que venga lo espero ! :p
esnna
Genin avancé
Genin avancé
esnna

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMer 27 Juin - 3:47

... no me I am from the north america if you can't locate the Canada on a world map...
mushu
Chuunin
Chuunin
mushu

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMer 27 Juin - 4:44

Just one thing ...

FLOOD IS NOT GOOD !!

That's it !! ^^
http://babyguigui3.skyblog.com
naoy
Jounin
Jounin
naoy

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMer 27 Juin - 5:40

Were are you from in Canada????
esnna
Genin avancé
Genin avancé
esnna

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Juin - 4:54

yes i'm from the canada^^
Gaijin63
Floodeur Professionel
Floodeur Professionel
Gaijin63

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Juin - 6:50

But where stupid hobbit joufflu (it's english i saw that in The lord of the rings in english !) Very Happy
naoy
Jounin
Jounin
naoy

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Juin - 8:04

Lol My precious!!!!!!!ahhahhhahhhahh
Gaijin63
Floodeur Professionel
Floodeur Professionel
Gaijin63

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeSam 30 Juin - 17:41

KILL SMEAGOLD KILL HIM !! OUT OF THIS BODY VADERETRO SATANAS !
naoy
Jounin
Jounin
naoy

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeSam 30 Juin - 17:49

Ok wait here(cache toi dans la caisse en fer) Ashley the bit**!!!!
Spirit
Spirit

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeDim 1 Juil - 16:07

The sun was about to rise on Farmer Tim's farm. Chester Chicken woke up the cows with his important news.
'The chickens are taking a holiday today,' Chester Chicken said.
'Is that so?' said Daisy the cow. 'What is the special occasion?'
'We worked too hard this week,' Chester said.
'You did?' asked Daisy.
'Yes! We laid ten eggs this week,' Chester said, 'and there are only five of us.'
Daisy smiled and nodded her head. Ten was a lot of eggs for five chickens.
'Enjoy your day off,' she said.
'But what about us?' the other cows said to Daisy. 'We gave Farmer Tim 100 pails of milk this week. There are only ten of us!'
Daisy agreed with the cows too. 100 pails of milk would make a lot of cheese.
'But we can't take a holiday on the same day as the chickens,' Daisy said. 'What would Farmer Tim say?'
Daisy and the cows moved over to a patch of grass to have their breakfast.
'The chickens are taking a holiday,' Daisy told the trees. 'And we don't think it's fair.'
The trees were not happy with this news.
'I've dropped over 1,000 apples this season,' one said.
'And I've had a million cherries picked!' said another. The wind blew and the trees put on their angry faces.
'We deserve a holiday more than the chickens!' the trees shouted together. 'We worked too hard all season.'
This woke up the rake that was sitting on the grass underneath the trees.
'Have you heard the news?' the apple tree asked the rake. 'The chickens are taking a holiday. They think they worked too hard this week.'
The rake stood up and announced its disapproval. 'I raked over one million leaves this year. And there's only one of me! If anyone deserves a holiday it is a poor tired rake.' Just then Rowdy Rooster hopped on the fence. He looked up into the sky and began to crow. It was time for the farmer to wake up. The chickens and cows and trees waited for Farmer Tim to come out and pick up the rake. But a minute passed and Farmer Tim did not appear. Rowdy called two more times.
'Call him again,' the chickens yelled to the rooster. 'He must be having a dream.'
Rowdy made one last call and this time Farmer Tim woke up. But he didn't come out and pick up the rake, or milk the cows, or check on the eggs underneath the chickens. Instead he opened the window and shouted loud enough for everyone to hear:
'I worked too hard this week, I say. It's time I took a holiday!'
I think we ' ll have computers in our kitchens in the futur. I dont think so, I think we ' ll use robots. Theer won ' t be any more forests in the future. I don ' t agre with you. I think there ' ll alwayse be forests. The Internet will be our boks in the future. I don ' t think so. I think we ' ll hav Internet, but books to. Due to the unique shape and sizes of the particles in Arctic Silver's conductive matrix, it will take a up to 200 hours and several thermal cycles to achieve maximum particle to particle thermal conduction and for the heatsink to CPU interface to reach maximum conductivity. (This period will be longer in a system without a fan on the heatsink or with a low speed fan on the heatsink.) On systems measuring actual internal core temperatures via the CPU's internal diode, the measured temperature will often drop 2C to 5C over this "break-in" period. This break-in will occur during the normal use of the computer as long as the computer is turned off from time to time and the interface is allowed to cool to room temperature. Once the break-in is complete, the computer can be left on if desired.SHARP Microelectronics is the world's leader in devices and solutions that reduce parts count, board size, and costs. SHARP's parts and products pack the most performance into the smallest dimensions. The components, component packaging, and integration skills SHARP has developed to make these products possible are helping thousands of design engineers throughout the world bring their own ambitious ideas to market.You can find it all at SHARP. We're your broadest-line microelectronics resource, the world's leader in integration, and one of the best to work with! We have the skills and the flexibility to apply and integrate microelectronics intelligently to meet your performance, profit, and time-to-market goals.The bloodthirsty message received by Spain's blue helmets Sunday is causing the utmost concern to French troops deployed in southern Lebanon. The burning question is this: was Hezbollah involved, in some way or another, in the attack that claimed six lives and in the rocket fire on Israel a few days earlier? The Shi'i militia immediately denied it and announced yesterday that it will be conducting its own investigation. The facts are worrying. There is indeed a real jihadist threat, but it is curious that it has materialized specifically in southern Lebanon, whereas the Westerners could be hit in Beirut or elsewhere. Of course, there are Palestinian camps in the South of the country, and the area where the attack occurred has nearby Sunni villages and the presence of Palestinian activists of the PFLP-GC [Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command]. But in southern Lebanon Hezbollah is everywhere and controls everything. French intelligence is wondering about the possibility that a car bomb attack, with the level of preparation that it entails, could have been perpetrated without being detected by Hezbollah. Moreover, it occurred in Khiam, the Party of God's stronghold. We also know that the Shi'i party has been severely "dismayed" for some months by the "intrusions" by UNIFIL, and particularly by the Spanish contingent, which has seized weapons. Hezbollah has set "red lines" for UNIFIL - no "spying" - and was close to thinking that they had been crossed. Did Hezbollah allow the attack to take place, or did it steer the attack by remote control? Nothing can be ruled out. Hitherto, because of the control that it wanted to demonstrate over southern Lebanon, the Party of God has, rather, been considered a protection for UNIFIL against the various terrorist threats. If a change of course were to be confirmed, it would be extremely alarming.Nobody is a prophet in his own country. Because his achievement is taken for granted, and also because he promised so much, Tony Blair is leaving power without the British being willing to admit that they owe him 10 very good years. Abroad, except in Iraq, his prestige remains intact. He still fascinates as much for his dynamism as for his approach to politics. For us, he remains the man who was able first to renew his party and who then succeeded in modernizing his country, giving it the means to fully benefit from globalization. His "third way," between socialism and capitalism, enabled him to control and reform Labour. But it was his break away from left-wing political correctness, his talent as a communicator, and his emphasis on results that would define "Blairism." These three qualities make Tony Blair a model that people far beyond Britain and his own political tendency strove to emulate. His record features a decade of uninterrupted growth, a social reorientation of the Thatcherite revolution, and the establishment of peace at last in Northern Ireland. There are also some uncompleted tasks, such as health, education, inequalities... Because Tony Blair was unable to achieve all his ambitions. He was probably the most pro-European British prime minister and he wanted to set the UK back "at the heart of Europe." But he was unable to stand up to the anti-European media and the Eurosceptics that surrounded him. He probably thought he could persuade people of the correctness of this anchorage to Europe by making Britain, more than ever, the United States' best ally. But then came Iraq. Tony Blair launched himself into the war with the full force of his convictions. With such a tyrant as Saddam Husayn, intervention could only be a good thing. And when George W. Bush's errors should have been corrected, the "best ally" was never able to make himself heeded. That venture cost him very dearly. The British never forgave Tony Blair for having made them believe that he had proof of the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Having spent 10 years in the shadows, Gordon Brown will have had all the time necessary to learn the lessons of his mentor's mistakes. He is an enigma. Few leaders accede to power having said so little about what they will do. All we know about him is that he has the taciturn character of an austere Scotsman and a remarkable economic record. But what will his foreign policy be? As far as the United States is concerned, he will not be Bush's close friend, as Blair wanted to be. And as for Europe, the new prime minister does not conceal his lack of enthusiasm. Less impassioned than his predecessor, Gordon Brown will not necessarily follow the United States in all its adventures. Neither does he aim to set Britain "at the heart of Europe." This is probably a good thing.Herve Morin said yesterday that the ship, which does not enjoy unanimous approval among the military, would "in principle" be built. Before, during and after the presidential campaign the second aircraft carrier has never ceased to make waves. Over several days now a series of statements have been causing uproar in the armed services, raising hope among some, disquiet among others. The latest statement was that made by the defence minister on France Inter yesterday. "If you are consistent, once you decide to maintain a carrier strike force and to have a force projection fleet at sea at any moment a second aircraft carrier is necessary," said Herve Morin. "That is the president of the republic's wish."Our job as journalists requires us to talk not too much about trains running on time but, rather, about the ones that come off the rails. A Middle East specialist is never short of copy when it comes to describing successive human disasters, glowering horizons, and car bombs exploding with fearsome effectiveness. But apart from this sad record, there is also everything that does work, following the accumulation of tribulations at the start of this 21st century: these states, however weak, that have remained standing; the sometimes problematical coalitions that have been established to avert the irreparable; and above all the men of moderation and real - not apocalyptic - vision that have continued to influence the course of events for the better. Together, these forces are now starting to come together to form a kind of "axis of good" whose impact could indeed bring great benefits soon.The bloodthirsty message received by Spain's blue helmets Sunday is causing the utmost concern to French troops deployed in southern Lebanon. The burning question is this: was Hezbollah involved, in some way or another, in the attack that claimed six lives and in the rocket fire on Israel a few days earlier? The Shi'i militia immediately denied it and announced yesterday that it will be conducting its own investigation. The facts are worrying. There is indeed a real jihadist threat, but it is curious that it has materialized specifically in southern Lebanon, whereas the Westerners could be hit in Beirut or elsewhere. Of course, there are Palestinian camps in the South of the country, and the area where the attack occurred has nearby Sunni villages and the presence of Palestinian activists of the PFLP-GC [Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command]. But in southern Lebanon Hezbollah is everywhere and controls everything. French intelligence is wondering about the possibility that a car bomb attack, with the level of preparation that it entails, could have been perpetrated without being detected by Hezbollah. Moreover, it occurred in Khiam, the Party of God's stronghold. We also know that the Shi'i party has been severely "dismayed" for some months by the "intrusions" by UNIFIL, and particularly by the Spanish contingent, which has seized weapons. Hezbollah has set "red lines" for UNIFIL - no "spying" - and was close to thinking that they had been crossed. Did Hezbollah allow the attack to take place, or did it steer the attack by remote control? Nothing can be ruled out. Hitherto, because of the control that it wanted to demonstrate over southern Lebanon, the Party of God has, rather, been considered a protection for UNIFIL against the various terrorist threats. If a change of course were to be confirmed, it would be extremely alarming.

Si ça ce n'est pas du flood....(heureusment que je l'ai autorisé sur ce sujet :p)
Gaijin63
Floodeur Professionel
Floodeur Professionel
Gaijin63

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeDim 1 Juil - 16:29

MOUA MOUA MOUA MOUA KILL HIM KILL HIM AUTO BANNI TOI JE SAIS PAS MAIS FAIS QUELQUECHOSE A L'AIDE IL M'A DEGOUTTE DU FLOOD !!!

AND IN ENGLISH NOW : euh .... Kill urself Very Happy
Spirit
Spirit

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeLun 2 Juil - 12:03

Does somebody propose a translation of the text above to us?
esnna
Genin avancé
Genin avancé
esnna

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeLun 2 Juil - 13:09

no... i don't even want to read it so for translate...
Spirit
Spirit

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMar 3 Juil - 9:08

Yes, I understand. Very Happy
Gaijin63
Floodeur Professionel
Floodeur Professionel
Gaijin63

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 16:35

Me too it's a f******g bullshit !
esnna
Genin avancé
Genin avancé
esnna

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeMer 4 Juil - 19:01

HEY GAIJIN I DON'T WANT THINGS LIKE THIS HERE!!!...
same if I don't have any authority^^
and I don't care if its censured or not because only the fact of post it is an insult
pffff....

(yeah I know I'm taking myself a lil to serious ^^")

(sorry, sorry)
Spirit
Spirit

Nombre d'avertissements

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Juil - 4:04

esnna a écrit:
HEY GAIJIN I DON'T WANT THINGS LIKE THIS HERE!!!...
same if I don't have any authority^^
and I don't care if its censured or not because only the fact of post it is an insult
pffff....
(yeah I know I'm taking myself a lil to serious ^^")
(sorry, sorry)

mmmm....... no, I don't understand......
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]   English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized] Icon_minitime

English [Flood (IN ENGLISH of curse) authorized]
Page 1 sur 5Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant